“It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24 (NKJV)
Jehovah-Jireh – God Provides!! We have been reminded once again how God provides for our needs. God has given us the desire to move near the home office. The list of things that needed to happen to move was simply overwhelming. How or where do you even start? God was already preparing that answer. Brian’s parents have made many trips to help fix up our house to sell. We have also had 8 other adults labor alongside of our family. We know that God is behind all of this and we know we could not have done it on our own and we are grateful.
As we defined our dream home to buy in Michigan we came up with our list of desires. We found a house that would work and they accepted the offer but the inspection failed and we pulled our offer. We were extremely disappointed. And then God did what only God can do. A house was coming on the market that was within a ½ mile of the CBM office. We heard about it on Thursday, our realtor looked at it Friday and highly recommended we look at it Saturday. We traveled to Michigan to walk through the house, put in an offer that night and they accepted. This property passed inspection and while it isn’t perfect, it’s better than our dream house.
While on deputation, God also provided a young man who volunteered his time to help us update our website. After many hours of work the website is finally updated. Please check it out at: www.thekruegfam.com.
Fulfilling the great commission together,
Brian, Brenda, Amanda, Luke, Nathanael, and Rebekah
- The new house in Michigan!
- Many helping hands in moving preparations!
- Brian’s eyelid surgery recovery is going well!
- Brian and the boys had a great time at Father-Son Retreat!
- Brenda, her mom, and the girls had a safe and productive time at the Michigan Homeschool Convention!
- The new website is up are running!
Pray with us
- To get our house ready to list soon.
- For the house to sell quickly once it is listed.
- God’s work in two Vacation Bible Schools we are helping with this summer.
- For safety on the road as we travel this summer.
- June 11-16 – Nathanael will be at Jr. Boys Camp at IRBC – Ventura, IA
- June 18-24 – Amanda & Luke will be doing a missions trip in Minneapolis, MN.
- June 18-22 – The rest of us will be helping with Vacation Bible School at Sully Community Church – Sully, IA
- July 9-14 – Amanda & Luke at Jr. High Camp at IRBC – Ventura, IA
- July 9-13 – The rest of us at CBM Family Conference – Ankeny, IA
- July 15-19 – Helping with Vacation Bible School at Grace Baptist Church – Corning, IA
- July 22 – We get keys to our new house in Michigan! 🙂
What is your favorite part about the new house?
- Amanda (13) “I like the climbing tree, and the reading corner, and my big room, and everything else about it.”
- Luke (12) “The land and the trout fishing stream.”
- Nathanael (10) “The land.”
- Rebekah (7) “The climbing tree in the front.”