Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
As we reflect on the last couple months, we stand in awe of what God has done. Sometimes, steps of faith are difficult. It is hard leaving a good thing and moving on to a better thing. Brian’s fourteen-year career at GoDaddy was a good thing. His job there meant a lot to him. Personal skills have been developed and wonderful relationships were made. God knew this and has provided in amazing ways through this job as we made steps to transition to full time ministry.
Today, we are continuing to trust in God for our future. We are trusting that serving Him full time as CBM Church Builders is the better thing. We are excited to be heading to our first full time build site!! We will be installing an elevator and then new siding for Bethel Baptist Church in Camp Douglas, WI. Nathanael will celebrate his 13th birthday on our first weekend on the field!
God has used people to encourage us as we have been taking these steps of faith. We have had many people help us find, buy and set up our fifth wheel trailer. Our kids are excited and are already spending time doing school work in it. God moved in the hearts of people to increase our support by 9%. It is evident to us that God has prepared our path and we look forward to His work and His results. Please continue to pray for us as we walk that path.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Fulfilling the great commission together,
Brian, Brenda, Amanda, Luke, Nathanael and Rebekah
- We are going to our first build site as full time missionaries!
- Brian was encouraged by his GoDaddy co-workers as he ended his secular career!
- Amanda has completed Segment 2 Driver’s Ed!
- Our support increased 9%!
Pray with us
- We have lots to learn about RV life.
- Safety as we travel to and from the build site.
- It won’t be long until Amanda has her drivers license.
- Luke will start Segment 1 Driver’s Ed.
Bethel Baptist Church Camp Douglas, WI
- The builders will begin work on April 26. They will be installing an elevator and adding new siding.
What is your favorite part of our fifth wheel trailer?
- Amanda (16) “I really like all of the storage in the trailer.”
- Luke (15) “The floor and the walls and the ceiling and the speakers and the couch and the bed and the loft and the clock and the sink and the fridge.”
- Nathanael (12) “The loft.”
- Rebekah (10) “Hmm…big TV.”
- April 23 – Traveling to our first full time build site!